My boyfriend has been having pain in testicles/groin area for a long while now. He always feels backed up and doesn't really go too well for the most part. We have both been tested for STD's and we are both clear. I have had problems with yeast infections but, I'm not sure that this is the case for him. He was told it was epididymis by one doctor and told it was not epididymis by another doctor. His pain sometimes gets better after sex, but too much sex causes it to be tender in his loins again. He's very bloated and is sure there might be a cyst on one testicle. I'm afraid it might be really serious but doctors don't seem to help much without insurance. If anyone knows what it might be, or what maybe to look for, please help. thank you so much!
0 comments:
إرسال تعليق