Meet Allure Bride Chelsea Harper Landreth

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Meet Allure Bride Chelsea Harper Landreth

Our Brides Local Magazine Cover!

We are very excited about our upcoming cover with Brides Local Magazine, Connecticut Edition! Our Allure Bridals style 8756 makes it's cover debut on the Spring/Summer 2011 Magazine.

This romantic gown is created from soft organza over satin. The sweetheart neckline features spaghetti straps as a ruched band and floral pin accent the empire waistline. The organza skirt is trimmed with delicate lace appliqués at the hem and on the train.

Please visit our store locator to find a retailer with this stunning gown near you!

Posted in Bridal Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Gowns | 1 Comment

Calling All Allure Brides!

Allure wants to see our brides!

At Allure Bridals, we love what we do and we enjoy making brides dreams come true every day, but it isn't everyday that we get to see our brides in our gowns. We are asking for pictures of our Allure Brides!

We want to see you on your special day and we want to hear about it as well. We would like to know where you bought your dress, why you loved it, and what your groom thought when he saw you in it. We even want to hear details about the day you said I Do!

Click Here for more information about our Allure Wedding Gown Uploader. OR if you're ready to start uploading your images Click Here to create an account.

We are excited to see how beautiful you all looked and we can't wait to hear from you!

Share this Post!
Posted in Bridal Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Gowns | Leave a comment

Meet Allure Bride Lauren Morris

LaurenWe discovered our next bride Lauren through our retailer, Becker's Bridal, facebook page. The ladies there had posted a picture of Lauren and we recognized our gown right away and thought she would be perfect to feature as an Allure Bride. When we made contact with her, she was so excited to participate and had such wonderful things to say about her experience with her Allure bridal gown. "What I loved about my gown was how different it was. I had never seen anything like it in a bridal salon before and it wasn't what I thought I was looking for at all. I went in for a trunk show for a different designer and ended up seeing this dress on a mannequin. It was gorgeous and so…me! The silhouette and ruching were so flattering! I tried it on without looking at the price and I winced when I realized I loved it, but didn't know how much it cost. Surprise! It was within my budget! It was perfect.Bride of the Week

The dress Lauren adorned looked stunning on her and fit perfectly! Lauren's photographer, Timeless Elegance Photography, truly captured the happiness of her and her husband. When we asked Lauren what was the most memorable part of her day she said, "My husband and I got married on a Friday so we really wanted to get our pictures done before the ceremony, despite family members having opinions about when he should first see me in my dress. We ended up doing a first look and I will always remember his reaction when he first saw me in my dress. He thought it was as perfect as I did and our day was beautiful. I could even dance in it because it wasn't nearly as heavy as similar dresses I had tried on! My husband still talks about how amazing I looked and how perfect my dress was for me."

Bridal Salon: Becker's Bridal

Wedding Date: July 9, 2010

Style Number: Allure Bridals Style 8750



Are you an Allure Bride? Share Your Allure Bridals Wedding Gown Pictures with Us!
Share this Post!
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Meet Allure Bride Chelsea Harper Landreth

Chelsea looked gorgeous in her dress and the pictures prove what an amazing day it was at her wedding. Chelsea says the most memorable part of her day was seeing her mom and dad literally glow when she stepped out in her gown. As soon as she stepped out of the double doors to go down the steps to meet Lamar, she could see the smile on his face. "The moment was magical," Chelsea said, "I don't even remember walking down all the steps that I had previously worried about falling down, I just floated."

Bridal Salon Formal Elegance, Columbus, Georgia
Wedding Date: August 21, 2010
Style Number: Allure Bridals Style 8265




...

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق